About the blog:
This blog is a documentation of my process of porting the Dragon Warriors LEGEND setting to Savage Worlds. It is the distillation of discussions on various forums and with my players. Wherever possible I will give credit where credit is due. Any breaches of copyright in my own posts are unintentional. If you feel that I have posted something that is not my IP, please let me know and I will endeavour to remove it post haste.
About the author:
Mike Page is a lot of things. For the context of this blog the following may (or may not) be of interest:
- I started RPGing in the 80’s (I was born in ’68 in the UK) – first with D&D, then AD&D and finally Dragon Warriors
- I restarted playing Dragon Warriors in late 2009 when my kids were 8 years old. They had taken a huge interest in the BBC Merlin series and I thought it was time to dust off the old books and start creating again.
- My RPG group is small and local; my kids, my wife and a friend from the village. We meet roughly every second week in the winter to play.
- In 2011 I started reading though the Savage Worlds core rules and was so enamoured of them that I started planning how to port our Legend campaign to this system.
- I’m a Christian, a father, a husband, a biochemist (PhD), a photographer, a gardener, a lover of good rock music, an ex-pat, a lousy pianist and a patent examiner.